If you plan to send your child to a non-public school for the 2023-24 school year and she/he will need school bus service, you must complete and return an application no later than April 1, 2023. Families who are new to the district have 30 days from establishing residency to submit the electronic application.

    If you have not yet confirmed your child’s acceptance at the school, you should still submit an application by the April 1 deadline in order to be approved for busing. If you are considering more than one school, you should submit a form for each school and then notify the transportation office of your final decision. A new application must be submitted for each school year.

    To qualify for busing, you must have provided proof of residency to the Ardsley school district, and you must reside no more than 15 miles from the selected school. You must also meet the minimum district mileage requirements.

    The link below will take you to the site to submit your application electronically.

    Transportation to Non-Public School Application

    NOTE:  There is no busing provided to non-public schools for orientation days, after-school activities, Federal holidays, or when Ardsley schools are closed. However, busing will be provided on Ardsley Superintendent conference days.  Please check the district calendar for all relevant dates and be prepared to make alternate transportation arrangements.