Welcome to Freshman Year! During the course of the year, we will look at the nature of human nature as explored through a variety of motifs including physical, emotional and intellectual journeys. These themes will be examined through reading, writing, acting, presenting, watching films, listening to each other and thinking. My job in this process is to be your coach—to encourage you, cajole you, guide you, and instruct you. Your job is to work hard and to keep an open mind.
- How do you know that you are living an authentic life?
- How do journeys help people grow, learn and change?
- How do our experiences grow and shape us as human?
- How do character strengths and weaknesses determine our journey?
- How are stories address and reflect humanity?
For more information, please visit my Google Classroom page English 9R-2nd