• If you regularly use a babysitter or other childcare service at a different address than your home address, your K-8 child may be able to take a bus to and/or from that location.

    Please submit a signed and notarized Childcare Provider Form to the transportation department. (Click here for form.)

    The childcare must be at a home address within Ardsley (and NOT a daycare facility), and an adult must meet the bus at the stop for K-2 students.