- Will the session be recorded and available in Spanish?
- Inform the community who their representatives are, so that they can provide a voice.
Taping of Forums:
The Re-Entry Task Force Forums will all be taped for viewing at any time and is housed on our website, www.ardsleyschools.org/taskforce. Below are links to the first presentation and video.
- Re-Entry Task Force Forum Presentation - June 3: This presentation provides an overview of the Re-Entry Task Force objectives, structure and scope.
- We also invite you to view a video of the presentation by following this ZOOM link. You must enter the password 7r^E84sf to access. Note: The Forum began with an overview, an introduction of the presenters and the survey results. Since we jumped between websites to show the survey results, the video began recording slightly after the beginning of the presentation. Please view the first few slides in presentation format.
Please send questions for the Task Force to email@example.com.
These public questions and answers can be made available in Spanish. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
- County Executive: George Latimer (CE@westchestergov.com)
- Legislator: MaryJane Shimsky (https://westchesterlegislators.com/district-12)
- State Legislature Senator: Andrea Stewart-Cousins (email@example.com) and Thomas Abinanti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- House Representatives, Eliot L. Engel and Nita M. Lowey
- Senators:Charles E. Schumer ( http://www.schumer.senate.gov/) and Kirsten Gillibrand (http://www.gillibrand.senate.gov/)