2019 Property Acquisition Special Vote
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
The Board of Education is asking the community to vote in a special election on a proposition to acquire property and a structure adjacent to Concord Road School.
2019-2020 Budget Development
2019-2020 Budget Workshop Presentations
- 2/26/19: 2019-2020 Maximum Allowable Tax Levy
- 3/12/19: Projected Budget - Enrollment
- 3/26/19: 2019-2020 Budget Workshop
- 4/9/19: Superintendent's Recommended Budget
- 4/23/19: 2019-2020 Budget Adoption
* Budget Presentations will be posted after the Board of Education meeting
2019-2020 Recommended Budget
The 2019-2020 Budget Vote will take place on Tuesday, May 21, 2019, between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. and between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. The budget totals $72,348,771 and reflects a 3.66% budget-to-budget increase and a 2.75% tax levy increase.
2019-2020 Budget Newsletter
Documentos del Presupuesto