The High School Special Class has been designed to provide instruction based on post-secondary goals.
Instruction is provided in a language based setting in all academic and social emotional domains to promote independence and individual growth.
- Academic Instruction (ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies)
- Social Skills Instruction (Problem solving, Social Judgment, Personal Safety etc)
- Life Skills Instruction (Cooking, Cleaning, Personal Care etc)
- Supportive Work (Based on vocational assessments a job site is developed and Job training is provided that includes continued intensive job coaching)
- Community Based Instruction (Shopping, Traveling, Communication Skills etc)