These procedures were instituted to ensure safety for all students and faculty during drop-offs in the morning and pick-ups in the afternoon and to keep the traffic flow moving well.
Morning Drop-Off Procedures:
- Cars may only leave children within the drop off zone through the bus circle;
- Cars should pull up as far as possible (not by the doors to the cafeteria) to allow for more students to be dropped off;
- Students may not be dropped off in the bus lane;
- Students may not be dropped off in the faculty parking lot;
- Drivers should use extreme caution passing other cars;
- During inclement weather you should allow for extra time due to increased volume.
Afternoon Pick-Up Procedures:
- Cars should park in the basketball area. The chain will be down for you to access the space;
- Please park facing out towards the parking lot to make your departure easier;
- If there is no room remaining in the basketball area, parents are asked to line up in the first lane you can enter where faculty and staff park;
- Please be mindful of students and faculty near the buses;
- Do not exit until all buses have left the premises.
We appreciate your cooperation.