Welcome to the
Transportation DepartmentIMPORTANT NOTE TO PARENTS:
- Students should be at the bus stop 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled AM pick-up time. Buses are permitted to leave within that 5-minute window.
- Afternoon arrival times are approximate and can vary day to day based on school dismissal procedures and/or traffic conditions.
- Please check the portal frequently before and during the first few weeks of school since time adjustments may need to be made to allow for students being added to or removed from your route.
- Students need to get used to their bus routine, so there could be delays of up to 10-30 minutes in bus arrivals during the first weeks of school.
- Transportation When the District is Closed: No busing will be provided to non-public schools for orientation days, after-school activities, late classes outside of the normal schedule, Federal Holidays, or when Ardsley schools are closed due to inclement weather conditions. However, busing will be provided on Superintendent Conference days. Please check the Ardsley district calendar for all relevant dates and be prepared to make alternate transportation arrangements.
Transportation Assistant Supervisor